Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The KPMG Graduate program is a unique way to enter the business and learn in an accelerated manner, while also pursuing a qualification. You will have an intense period of training to include technical, and business skills and you will start working on diverse and exciting projects soon after. You will have our support in pursuing your chosen qualification.
You will receive coaching and mentoring support and grow your network regionally and internationally. We hope this will be the start of a long and fulfilling career with KPMG and we invite you to discover our graduate program.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
You’ve got big plans. We have opportunities to match and we’re committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do. When you join KPMG. you’ll be one of over 200,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 154 countries.
With support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally, and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this! At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: to turn insight into an opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
1. A minimum of a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
2. Must have graduated with a Second Class Upper and above. Please ensure that you state your degree classification on your CV and the application form.
3. Must have an interest in Audit Services.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
KPMG Ghana is an equal opportunities employer, and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive workplace with fair and equitable access to opportunities, that allow all our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe you should be able to bring your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and we hope you will choose KPMG as your employer of choice.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.