Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Kumasi : Deputy Director, Research & Development - Komfo Anokye Teaching HospitalAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To conduct and coordinate research activities related to health issues to improve the development of the hospital and its services
Qualification Required & Experience
- Senior Health Professional with a postgraduate qualification in a health-related field (at least Master’s Degree, Membership of professional college or equivalent) with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a management/supervisory position
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in health management
- Proven training and ability in the performance and management of research
- A broad knowledge base and experience in health sector policies and operating procedures
- Knowledge and experience in ethics, research and development
CONTINUE READING BELOW
General Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must note that:
- All positions are full-time jobs based in Kumasi.
- Positions are top-level appointments with a fixed term engagement
- Successful applicants shall remain staff of the Ministry of Health throughout the tenure
- Subsequent tenure will be through a process approved by the Board
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Trails
An applicant for any of the positions must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent leadership skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector policies and operating procedures
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector services quality assurance issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary player
- Ability to organise workload and work under pressure to meet tight timelines and targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good advocacy and negotiation skills
- Emotionally stable
- Conflict management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and a methodological approach to work
- Good computer literacy
- Good oriented and honest
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.