Quality Control/Assurance Jobs In Kumasi : Deputy Director, Quality Assurance - Komfo Anokye Teaching HospitalQuality Control/Assurance Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Lead in the development and implementation of quality assurance (QA) policies and programs in the hospital under the supervision of the Chief Executive
Qualification Required & Experience
- Senior Health Professional (Not below the rank of Principal) with a postgraduate qualification in a health-related field (at least a Masters degree, membership of a professional college or equivalent and in good standing with the relevant regulatory body where applicable
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in health management
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a management/supervisory position
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in a health facility
- A broad knowledge base and experience in health sector policies and operating procedures
- Proven training, knowledge and experience in quality assurance in health care will be an advantage
CONTINUE READING BELOW
General Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must note that:
- All positions are full-time jobs based in Kumasi.
- Positions are top-level appointments with a fixed term engagement
- Successful applicants shall remain staff of the Ministry of Health throughout the tenure
- Subsequent tenure will be through a process approved by the Board
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Trails
An applicant for any of the positions must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent leadership skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector policies and operating procedures
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector services quality assurance issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary player
- Ability to organise workload and work under pressure to meet tight timelines and targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good advocacy and negotiation skills
- Emotionally stable
- Conflict management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and a methodological approach to work
- Good computer literacy
- Good oriented and honest
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested persons are to submit their application letters together with a detailed CV, (ii) names of three referees (Who will be willing to provide a confidential report on the applicant) and (iii) a maximum of a 2-page vision statement for the position applied for.
Applications should reach the address below to:
The Chief Executive
Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital
Closing Date: 10 June 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.