Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Under the supervision of the Chief Executive, the overall function of the Director of Nursing Services shall be to provide leadership and direction to the Nursing and Midwifery staff, ensure a high level of nursing/midwifery standards and provide technical advice on nursing/midwifery matters in the hospital
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the management of nursing/midwifery professional practice and ensure thorough monitoring of nursing/midwifery activities, research, policy development and implementation within the hospital
Qualification Required & Experience
- Registered Nurse or Midwife with a postgraduate degree in a clinical or relevant area and in good standing with the nursing and midwifery council of Ghana.
- Registered Nurse or Midwife at the level of Chief Nursing Officer or a minimum of 3 years working experience at the level of Deputy Chief Nursing Officer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Evidence of leadership and continuing professional development and training in management experience in policy and standards development
- Experience in service developments
- Experience in report writing
General Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must note that:
- All positions are full-time jobs based in Kumasi.
- Positions are top-level appointments with a fixed term engagement
- Successful applicants shall remain staff of the Ministry of Health throughout the tenure
- Subsequent tenure will be through a process approved by the Board
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personal Trails
An applicant for any of the positions must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent leadership skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector policies and operating procedures
- Broad knowledge and understanding of health sector services quality assurance issues
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Ability to work, lead and manage a multi-disciplinary player
- Ability to organise workload and work under pressure to meet tight timelines and targets
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good advocacy and negotiation skills
- Emotionally stable
- Conflict management skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and a methodological approach to work
- Good computer literacy
- Good oriented and honest
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.