Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Baker Hughes, our purpose is clear. We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our team collaborates with the business to effectively enable and sustain change to improve our performance.
Make a difference in our organization
As a Field Specialist, you will provide support for the Tubular Services division. You will oversee operational work to ensure pre-job checks and basic on-site maintenance are carried out safely. You will work under your own initiative to fulfil your role and meet the client’s needs.
As a Field Specialist – Tubular Services you will be responsible for:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Installing machinery and equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Moving, aligning and transporting equipment, using various aids (hoists, cranes, laser alignment) to ensure safety and efficiency
- Performing mechanical maintenance, repairs and machining
- Taking ownership for inventory, inspections, equipment specifications and communicating information to other critical colleagues
- Following up on all quality aspects following the Six Sigma approach, alongside company procedures
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent
- Have at least 4 years’ experience of working with turbomachinery
- Be happy to travel to international locations to work with customers on site
- Be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be a good team player, enjoy collaborating and solving problems with others
- Demonstrate the ability to prepare technical reports on work completed in the field
- Have some experience in working within Tubular Running Services or similar
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When projects are complete, we offer you the opportunity to take extended leave before you take on your next project.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. However, to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.