Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a member of our Consulting team, you will collaborate with our clients to deliver internal audit services (outsourced and co-sourced), corporate governance, enterprise risk management and compliance. To be able to assist clients to meet increasing demands relating to regulations and other factors, we require the skills and expertise of an Internal Audit Supervisor, to join our team.
You will work alongside respected industry professionals and apply leading practices to better manage Internal Audit/Risk people, process and technology capabilities.
This position falls within our Consulting team, which helps our clients enhance the effectiveness of operations functions by assisting them as they shift their emphasis from transaction-level control, processing and reporting to more value-driven, and decision support.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Client Responsibilities
- Act as an advisor to CIAs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs and other executives of conglomerates, multinational companies, and in the public sector.
- Play a key role in undertaking risk assessments, prioritize engagements, develop a risk-based internal audit plan, and obtain board approval.
- Prepare internal audit charter in conformance with Standards and receive approval from the client.
- Play a leading role in delivering internal audit and other risk related work.
- Use an internal control framework to examine the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls.
- Evaluate the relevance, sufficiency, and reliability of potential sources of evidence.
- Lead the delivery of corporate governance and risk management engagements.
- Board assessment/evaluation and reporting.
- Assist in proposal development and market activities.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate our fundamental values: professional respect to all team members; personal accountability; trustworthiness; and teamwork.
- Support in creating a positive learning culture – you will support in developing junior team members through effective supervision, coaching and mentoring
Educational And Academic Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Science or Business Administration from a reputable institution
- Professional Certification in Internal Audit (CIA) is a plus
- An advanced degree from a reputable institution will be a bonus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Technical Skills And Experience
- Consulting experience is highly desired
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Strong applied knowledge of internal audit, risk and internal control, accounting, financial reporting, business operation, process, and technologies.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral English
- Execution focused and proven ability to get things done
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We offer you
Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
Receive a competitive remuneration package
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.