Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
As a Head of Stockroom, you will be taking full responsibility for the stockroom with a team to lead and inspire. You will be accountable for ensuring the effective completion of all delivery and stockroom operations on day to day basis. In addition, this role will support and supervise the Stockroom Team to maintain high levels of standards and compliance with company policies and procedures.
We are looking for high calibre professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe’s three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Concluding necessary planning in order to receive incoming shipments to the store and in order to place the products to the sales area within the desired time, informing shop management accordingly
- Ensuring tasks are actioned on time, inventory levels maintained, stock intake is processed and organized, replenishment is occurring regularly
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Organizing all operational transactions related to storage processes in line with procedures and maintaining all receiving paperwork controls
- Supporting store team with stock-to-sales processes including; receiving of shipment, security tagging, and preparing product for floor placement
- Providing leadership for the stockroom team, implementing and tracking the LC Waikiki standards for the stockroom and inspiring the team to achieve it
- Working closely with Store Manager and Section Teams to ensure efficient stock management and that both the front and back of the store are aligned
- Submitting regular reports to the store management, related to the daily performance of store operations
Education & Language Skills
- Minimum High School Degree
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience as head of warehouse ( preferably in retail)
At LC Waikiki, our values are virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, and challenging the difficulties.
So if you are ready for dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki's prerequisites. If your application is found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.