Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Supervise the frontline team. Provide means and ability for the team to provide exceptional service and maintain process standards.
- Achieve net profit growth for the business.
- Manage average rand value of differences of the team to minimise losses to the business.
- Manage the service quality of the Branch through the Branch's Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Manage compliance, measured using the routine audit results specific to the processes controlled by the co-ordinator. (YTD Scoring).
- Manage teller team efficiencies through number of differences and an average number of transactions.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
experience and qualifications
- Relevant 3-year industry-related degree
- 3 to 5 years related experience
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.