Jobs In Kumasi 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To manage and control all administration and risk activities for a branch. Ensures compliance to all banking procedures and policies.
- Control and manage the branch cash holdings.
- Control the general ledger and office accounts for the branch.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost-efficiency.
- Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME's, project managers and senior staff members.
- Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service by implementing quality systems and metrics for measuring administrative service levels and satisfaction.
- Deal with any customer related enquiries and complaints in a professional manner, as specified in the service standards.
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects/initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Develop and implement business cases for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit with quantify benefit and process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
- End-to-end cash and stock management for branch through a user management (system).
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Manage personal and management development to increase own skills and competencies for the managerial function and future leadership growth opportunities.
- Plan and manage own and direct reports performance
experience and qualifications
- Relevant 3 year industry related degree.
- 4 to 5 years banking experience.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.