Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Responsible for reporting to the business on risk management processes, in line with Enterprise Risk strategy and best practices, offering specialized advice and recommendations, where necessary planning and guiding the Risk Analysts to conduct detailed risks assessments and/or risk deep dives, analyses, and monitoring of remediation across all possible internal and external risks.
Ultimately, the role is responsible for the identification of risks faced by the business (current and anticipated), prioritizing risks depending on its material impact and working with Senior Management and other leaders within the business to mitigate these as effectively as possible.
The purpose of this role is then to effectively manage all risk exposures of an internal or external nature (strategic, operational, compliance, financial, technology, external) in relation to compliance to internal policies, processes, laws, and regulations.
- Risk Management
- Implement and monitor the established Enterprise Risk Management programme and methodology for assigned area, within established Enterprise Risk Management standards, frameworks, and solutions, in accordance with both internal and industry benchmarks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure that business units across the organization take ownership in the identification and management of their divisional risks to guarantee safeguarding MTN Ghana’s customers, reputation, assets and the interests of stakeholders as well as manage the implementation of the Continuous Control Monitoring (CCM) activities for proactive, regular and automated monitoring of key controls to ensure that they are effectively operating as designed and that plans are in place to fix any control breakdown.
- Build a risk-aware culture in the organization by providing ongoing education, appropriate briefing and training to leadership and employees on Enterprise Risk Management and their respective roles in the implementation and alignment with the Risk Management Framework.
- Understand, rack and articulate risks/issues/process gaps/actions and work with divisions (Governance Champions and Executives) to address the risk items on a timely basis.
- Support management in the drive for automation using technology tools (eGRC)
- Research emerging risks and trends in the Telcom & ICT industry and advising management where appropriate
- Manage the identification and evaluation of with the support of divisional Risk champions.
- Facilitate Governance Committee Meetings and ensure all relevant risk inputs are considered during engagement
- Responsible for managing the Risk Dashboard for Risk Partnership areas.
- Manage the facilitation of annual/biannual Business Impact Analysis for the organization
- A Degree in Business or Accounting/ Computer Sciences or a related field.
- A relevant international certification in risk management, business continuity, insurance will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in a related field, preferably in IT/Telecoms/Financial Services.
- Strong project planning and management, report writing and presentation experience
- Risk Management/ Business Continuity/Information Security Management/Analytics (CCM)
- Leadership and management programmes
- Enterprise Risk Management Methodology or ISO Risk Management Standard 31000 Process Management and Maturity models
- BCM methodologies (ISO 22301 Standard) and reviews include incident & crisis management, emergency preparedness, recovery modes/methods, IS Disaster recovery strategies etc.
- Information Security Risk Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Corporate Governance frameworks e.g., King IV.
- Insurance risk knowledge.
- Strong understanding of the business processes applicable to a mobile telecommunications operator.
- Data Analytics
- Working knowledge of Industry standards of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), BCM. E.g., BS 25999/ISO 22301.
- Basic IT infrastructure knowledge advantageous
- Microsoft office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Knowledge of mobile telephony infrastructure and business processes.
- Adequate knowledge on project management
- Risk trending
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.