Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Complete Farmer is an end-to-end digital agricultural marketplace platform that enables global industries across the globe to build their supply chains and source for agricultural commodities, grown exclusively, to their specifications by African farmers. Complete Farmer has built a tech platform that connects all value chain stakeholders and gives them a competitive advantage.
Complete Farmer is on a mission to solve the problems of food insecurity and believes we can feed the world by working together. At Complete Farmer, we believe solving this problem will require top talent from different disciplines who are mission-driven to build something meaningful and impactful. The scope and scale of our mission drive us to be innovative, collaborative and resourceful, creating a workspace that allows you to do your best work and explore your endless potential.
Come build the future with Complete Farmer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Work in a dynamic environment to create engaging content that is disseminated across various channels. You would be working with the marketing team and and will report to the Marketing Manager.
About your role on the team
This position is mainly responsible for managing the development of our company’s product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to create engaging content that is disseminated across various channels. These channels may include print, television and/or digital. You should be able to produce error-free content and have the skills and attention to detail to edit your own work. Basically, the content creator should be able to balance many projects at once and seamlessly contribute to multiple aspects of the company’s marketing mix. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving.
- Develop high-engagement content that reflects the brand’s personality and voice.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the marketing team to understand and address website performance improvement opportunities related to product presentation and content quality.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive content concepts.
- Understand client business metrics, platforms, key audience segments, and how content can drive business results.
- Create thought-leadership content on specialized agriculture-related subjects including supply chain management, international trade, global commodity markets and other related topics.
- Consults with multiple business partners to create innovative and creative messages that effectively capture the target audience and ensure that the consistency of messaging accurately reflects our brand across all functions.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts and generate content performance reports
- Propose content concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Research on industry-related topics
- Create various content types (videos, articles, emails, infographics) with relevant tone and styles, adhering to the respective style guides
- Target content to specific audiences and focus on trending topics
- Conduct keyword research and employ SEO best practices to optimize content
- Analyse web traffic to measure the success of the content (e.g., conversation and bounce rates)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
To succeed you must…..
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, English, journalism or a related field
- Have experience in producing content for digital, print and broadcast channels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook
- Proficiency with email marketing software including Mailchimp, convertkit or Active campaign
- Proven experience as a content creator or related role
- Should have at least 1 year experience creating content
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.