Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position of MAGISTRATE
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
- Must be of not less than three (3) years’ standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be computer literate and able to use Word Processing Software, e.g. Microsoft Word, etc;
- Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination, ICT proficiency test and undergo an interview.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit a completed application form, a CV with the names and contact details of three (3) referees together with copies of enrollment and qualifying Certificates and all other relevant Certificates to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Application Forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.