Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a dynamic and results-oriented individual who will contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by supervising security guards to ensure that duties are performed in accordance with the company’s requirements so that company’s staff, premises and properties are secure.
- To begin with, Work in collaboration with the Head of Security to protect the personnel and properties of GCGL
- Prepare staff rosters and assign duties and locations to guards
- Ensure outsourced security guards are professional at all times
- Conduct ad hoc inspection rounds to ensure that duties are performed to standards
- Provide basic day to day training to staff as required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure vehicle log books and movement records are maintained as per policy standards
- Draft periodic and occurrence reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational/Professional Qualification, Experience & Skills
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any social sciences from a recognised institution plus a minimum of four (4) years post qualification relevant work experience
- Must have served as a Security Officer in a comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least three (3) years with an impeccable record
- Must have served in the Armed Forces, Police or any major security service and must have held security related schedules with at least three (3) minimum relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Sound knowledge of security best practice
- Proactive and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and investigative skills
- Accurate report writing skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management skills Proficient IT skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
If you wish to apply please send a detailed CV together with a covering letter and contact telephone number to:
Senior HR Officer,
Graphic Communications Group Ltd,
P O Box 742,
Alternatively, you may email your application to:
Closing Date: 10 June, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.