Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our engineering team as a Full-time Term Employee working on Mobile Apps (iOS). The successful candidate will be hired as part of the Engineering Management Program and his or her continuous employment at Hubtel will be based on the success of this program.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
- We have a state of the art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Medical Insurance ( Including, Dental and Eye Care)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Background & Experience Required:
- Knowledge of iOS app lifecycle
- Good understanding of
- Table Views, Collection Views, Custom Views
- Componentization of views
- You must enjoy working with others
- You must be able to communicate ideas/challenges openly and be a good listener.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.