Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an experienced and results-oriented person to join the business as a Project Officer. In this role, you will work directly with and give technical assistance to the Project Manager on projects that accelerate the growth of the business within the technology sector. You will also assist with the planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the project.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Developing, piloting, and scaling initiatives and programs that strengthen the business's innovation ecosystem and increase competitiveness.
- Contributing to the development of the sector and issue-focused strategies and programs,
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identifying and engaging key broader stakeholders, conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses, defining program implementation plans, impact metrics, budgets, etc.
- Developing industry expertise through project-based research and analysis.
- Working with Sectional leads to manage relationships with key industry stakeholders and act as an industry-development advocate;
- Working closely with the Project Manager in defining the project scope and facilitating decision-making for project start-up.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Project Implementation Plan (PIP) and other key documents to support the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- An undergraduate degree in Engineering, Management, Social Sciences, Humanities, or a related field.
- Relevant postgraduate qualification.
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and experience.
- At least three (3) years of experience providing support to medium to large scale projects.
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the manufacturing sector
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.