Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To oversee and manage the Retail Credit Portfolio responsibilities and the leadership of the Credit team from a Retail perspective. Responsible for designing and implementing the Retail Credit Strategy in alignment with the Retail Sales strategy.
- Achieve year on year Total Revenue Growth for the Business.
- Drive an Increase in the average balance of assets as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the business.
- Reduce Bad debts as a percentage of performing loan utilisation based on effective lending principle applied during approval.
- Develop and implement differentiated Credit service models for the group and segments by maintaining the credit provisioning Models in the Consumer Environment.
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SMEs, project managers and senior staff members.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities to expand customer base with creditworthy and potentially profitable customers.
- Define an FNB Credit portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Develop ongoing credit risk management principles.
- Develop and maintain early detection tools in Fraud.
- Applying credit roadmap and debt restructuring principles including the proper application of credit principles and a proper understanding of liquidation and restructuring processes.
- Identify opportunities to increase profit of existing customers by providing innovative campaigns while maintaining risk within suitable boundaries.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Authorize complex, high risk and highly profitable credit app.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification: B Comm Accounting or Finance.
- Preferred Qualification: Honours in Finance or Bsc in Maths / Stats.
- Experience: 8 to 10 Year related experience.
- Analytics experience within the Financial/Banking Sector Experience using SAS.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.