Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
St. John Bosco’s College of Education invites applications for the position of Vice Principal of the college.
Role / Responsibilities
- The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management and administration of the college in accordance with the colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and the Harmonised Statutes, Harmonised Scheme of Service and Harmonised conditions of Service of the Colleges of Education of Ghana as well as the internal policies, rules and regulations of the St. John Bosco’s of Education
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College
- Act as Principal in absence of the Principal of the college
- Any other legitimate roles and responsibilities assigned by the college Principal
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must have a good character with high degree of personal integrity
- Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in Teaching and Learning
- Applicant must at least, be at a rank of Principal Tutor in a college of Education system or not below the rank of Senior Lecturer in a recognised tertiary institution
- Applicant must have a researched Master’s degree. A doctoral degree (i.e PhD, Ed.D etc.) in a relevant area of specialisation will be an added advantage
- Applicant must have at least, 3 years of relevant experience in a senior management position with good knowledge and working experience in the tertiary education system in Ghana.
Terms of Appointment
- Applicant must be able to complete at least, one term of 3 years before attaining the compulsory retirement age of 60 years
- Terms and conditions of appointment shall be determined by the college Governing council in line with provisions of the harmonised conditions of service of staff of the colleges of education
- Salaries are attractive and competitive with similar positions in Ghana
- The appointment may be renewed for a maximum of another term only
Location: Navrongo, Upper East Region
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Send applications to:
Or mail to:
The College Secretary
St. John Bosco’s College of Education
Navrongo, Upper East Region
Closing Date: 31 May 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.