Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Trust Holdings Limited seeks to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of IT Technician.
- Check and maintain computer hardware such as mouse and keyboards
- Install, configure and manage software and its functions according to specifications
- Develop and maintain local networks
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Assist in and plan training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Troubleshoot to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes
- Maintain hardware and software inventory
- Maintain expenses
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience
- Diploma, HND or higher
Location: Adabraka, Accra
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
All C.V.s should be sent via
indicating the position as the subject of the e-mail.
Closing Date: 13 June 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.