Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Overall management of AMO Programme Operations on the different levels, being:
- Coordinating the entire work and shaping the work environment,
- Leading the Staff and developing their talents,
- Monitoring resources for the several Units
- Setting strategies and advising the Board on the priorities for implementation of the AMO Business plan
- Building AMO Programme Ltd. and AMO Programme Foundation
- Overseeing the effective deployment and management of the resources and
- Coordinate and supervise employees and Lead lower-level managers
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Being responsible for the administration
- Suggest ideas for increasing revenue
- Raising necessary funds and other form of resources to support the work in a sustainable way
- Developing work strategies for the different units in cooperation with the involved staff (Production, Training, Marketing, Research, Administration and Finances
- Create review and implement effective business plans
- Perform market research and complex analysis of possible opportunities
- Provide suggestions for business growth
- Setting up Monitor & Evaluation Systems for the company durable outputs
- Giving quality leadership to the individual staff and various staff teams through clear direction and effective performance management
- Suggest improvements for employee engagement
- Giving relevant support and information to the Board, ensuring the governance body is well served
- Taking care for regular/re-occurring meetings, reports and procedures
- Establishing and managing important network relationships e.g. with schools, NGOs and other companies/organisations effectively
- Building up and maintaining essential Partnership relations on national and international level
Required Skills or Experience
- Previous working experience as a General Manager for a minimum of 3 years
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating a diverse team of Staff
- Experience in working in Education
- Multitasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MA in Business Administration or similar relevant field
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Applicants should please send their CVs and cover letters demonstrating how they meet the criteria to
and indicate General Manager in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.