Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Eastland Micro-Credit Enterprise is looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill in the vacant position of Loan Officer.
- Will be responsible for overall activities of groups’ formation.
- Must oversee 3 to 4 groups per day, 5 days of the week and collect weekly cash collaterals and instalments
- Must collect a weekly security deposit from the organized groups
- Must prepare a half-yearly plan for loan disbursement to groups members
- Must disburse loans following the set rules and regulations of the company
- Will be responsible for the collection of instalments from loans disbursed on a weekly basis
- Must complete a loan application form before loan disbursement, daily realizable and realized information sheet must be completed
- Must develop techniques to collect all default loans or late payments to reduce overdue loan
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Qualification Required & Experience
- Good communication skills
- Minimum Qualification: HND or Degree
How To Apply
Interested applicants should apply as soon as possible with their CV to the:
Closing Date: 10th June 2022
Only qualified applicants will be contacted
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.