Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) seeks to employ a Digital Content Officer.
Position Title: Digital Content Officer
Department: Research, Programs and Advocacy
Full-Time: One Year
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- Design digital media campaigns aligned with Organizational goals
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., social media posts, website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Maintain a strong online Organizational voice through social media
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase the Organization’s presence
- Monitor Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Work with staff to accurately identify and share notable events and accomplishments
- Assist with monitoring overall media coverage of the Center to ensure accurate representation and information
- Assist with media previews ahead of significant projects and events
- Become an advocate for the Center in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions as appropriate
- Educate our diverse audience about the mission, vision, projects, and activities
- Produce professional live events on social media
- Generate social media engagement to stretch the marketing budget
Desired Qualification (s):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Public Relations, Marketing or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
Previous Experience Desired:
- Two years of experience in a social media position
- Familiarity with media monitoring software such as Meltwater
Special Skills Required:
- Demonstrable experience managing social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Ability to develop sharp and compelling copy across channels
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Up-to-date on communications and digital industry standards and trends.
- Ability to use social listening, measurement, and insights tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- Able to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place, and sequence of operations or actions required
- Must be interested in governance and democracy related issues
- Knowledge of statistics data aggregation and metrics
- Must be an independently self-motivated and team player
- Must have the ability to take constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude.
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be willing to be on-call and work unusual times of day (early morning, after hours, holidays, weekends) will be required.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.