Video Editor, Intern - Ghana Center for Democratic DevelopmentAdvertising/Media Jobs In Ghana 2023
Jobs In Accra 2023
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) seeks to employ a Video Editor, Intern.
Position Title: Video Editor (Internship)
Department: Research, Programs and Advocacy
Full-Time: Six Months
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- To provide skilled communication support to the team. S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Diploma/Certificate in Video Editing
Special Skills Required:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in using Adobe Premiere, After Effect, and Adobe Audition
- Ability to create engaging content /video/design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.