Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Providing tax planning services based on current legislation
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Relevant certification (e.g. CA or ACCA) will be preferred
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Minimum 3-7 years experience in accounting
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.