Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
In line with the Commercial strategy/Operating/Regional plans and under close supervision of a more senior Commercial Manager, to manage long term relationships with small to medium-sized accounts in order to meet customer requirements and to achieve targeted sales, revenue growth and traffic development.
Alternatively may manage small-sized infrastructures and/or parts of sales programmes/initiatives.
At least 2 years of experience in sales, of which at least 1 year in the financial industry.
Market Infrastructures / Relationship Management / Business Consulting
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Identify customer needs/market opportunities and achieve business growth by maintaining long term customer relationships with primarily small accounts and/or developing assigned market infrastructures and/or implementing initiatives with small size/complexity.
- Assist more senior Commercial Managers in the development of plans for small to medium-sized accounts/infrastructure development/initiatives in order to achieve targeted sales objectives in an optimal, cost-beneficial way.
- Assist in the implementation of plans/projects/initiatives towards assigned customers/market infrastructure by coordinating and tracking assigned activities.
- Assist in representing SWIFT in promoting products and services by participating to regional fairs, forums, and meetings.
- Liaise with other divisions/departments, commercial team manager and members in order to provide a coordinated service and integrated solution to assigned customers. Feedback internally market intelligence, customer feedback, product issues and other relevant information.
- Acquire and maintain skills and knowledge
- Takes Account for delivering results makes choices and decisions based on established practices and precedents; delivers results by overcoming a range of obstacles and issues and where timing may be critical.
- Demonstrates Operational Excellence Delivers work to agreed specifications of timeliness and quality; seeks to improve ways of doing things; sets and meets high standards for own work; demonstrates a commitment to security policy
- Expands knowledge Expands own specialist knowledge and skills by taking ownership of own development; encourages colleagues to bring forward and share new ideas and alternative solutions; demonstrates openness to utilise new approaches.
- Bus Understanding and Commercial Sense Applies to understand how different divisions contribute to meeting SWIFT’s business objectives; understand market drivers of success and encourage changes to improve offerings while optimising commercial performance.
- Builds and reinforces cust relationships Strengthens relationships by taking every opportunity to listen and respond to customers and adapt solutions to meet their needs; demonstrates and encourages customer focus in all relationships and activities.
- Leads with a team focus Initiate effective cooperation and team working with others; provides support to new team members; appreciates style and background differences; demonstrates a commitment to SWIFT values.
- Communicates effectively across a wide range of practical or theoretical issues; modifies communication style to optimise understanding by others; clarifies applicable goals, objectives and business situations; acknowledges and respects other views.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What We Offer
- We put you in control of your career
- We give you a competitive package
- We help you perform at your best
- We help you make a difference
- We give you the freedom to be yourself
- We give you the freedom to be yourself.
- We are creating an environment of unique individuals – like you – with different perspectives on the financial industry and the world.
- An environment in which everyone’s voice counts and where you can reach your full potential regardless of age, background, culture, colour, disability, gender, nationality, race, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran/military status.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.