Engineering Jobs In Bibiani,Western Region : Senior Production Supervisor - Kinross Gold CorporationEngineering Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Bibiani,Western Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Chirano is located in southwestern Ghana, approximately 100 kilometres southwest of Kumasi, Ghana’s second largest city. The mine is within the Bibiani gold belt and consists of 11 deposits. Open pit and underground ore are processed at the Chirano plant. The capacity of the mill is approximately 3.5 million tonnes per annum. Processing involves crushing, ball mill grinding, leaching, and CIL.
- Maintain a safe workplace within the department and ensure compliance to all site policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance to ICMI code in the plant and maintain the highest standards in terms of safety.
- Check and monitor the use of required reagent addition rates as determined by the metallurgical technical team to ensure maximum plant recovery and reagent optimization.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure all mills run within the required set parameters (Power and Weight) for optimum operations.
- Participate in all meetings with engineering and production to ensure coordination of production activities between operators and maintenance in a timely manner to ensure maximum plant utilization.
- Implement improvement ideas that ensure continuous improvements of our operations in terms of safety, production and cost-effectiveness.
- Review shift report on occurrences during the shift to ensure all downtimes are captured and initiate actions to correct all deviations.
- Ensure high housekeeping standards in all various units at the plant.
- Ensure maximum labour utilization and compile timely labour hours work per shift for payment of salaries and allowances.
- Work with the metallurgical team and laboratory to ensure the optimum metallurgical performance of the crushing plants.
- Work with the maintenance team to achieve efficient plant equipment performance and availability.
- Coordinate production shutdowns and start-ups of the crushing plants to minimize delays.
- Inspect primary production and auxiliary equipment regularly for maintaining integrity.
- Review operating reports or log sheets throughout regularly scheduled shifts and take corrective action to maintain operating parameters.
- Prepare production and operating reports, complete work requests, prepare purchase or warehouse requisitions and oversee employee time and attendance reports.
Education and Experience
- BSc in Metallurgical, Mineral Engineering or related qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in CIL operations.
- Certified by the Inspectorate Division of the Minerals Commission of Ghana as a Processing Supervisor/Engineer or Senior Process Supervisor or above
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- In-depth knowledge in a CIP/CIL operation utilizing SAG & Ball mills.
- Competent to handle multiple tasks to achieve the required result.
- Effective supervision, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer applications especially the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.