Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) invites applications from suitably qualified Ghanaians who are goal-oriented, results-driven with good leadership qualities and enthusiasm for appointment to the position of: Senior Assistant Secretary (Regional Secretary)
- Ensures implementation of decisions, policies and programmes of GNAT in the region.
- Directs activities within the region relating to coordination and participation in recruitment and retention of members.
- Liaises with executives, districts and local officers
- Assists and supports districts in negotiation with local authorities
- Assists in the coordination and training of members throughout the region.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Resolves personal cases of members and staff.
- Liaises with the governmental and non-governmental organisations in matters related to education and the welfare of teachers.
- Monitors district and local branches of the association.
- Appraises performance of staff in the region.
- Ensures financial discipline in GNAT secretariats in the region.
- Ensures proper administration of GNAT secretariats in the region
- Submits termly, annual and other reports on activities in the region kill.
- Submits monthly financial reports to the Headquarters through the Financial Controller.
- Projects the union through the media and other avenues in conjunction with Regional Executive.
- Performs any duty assigned by the General Secretary or his/her representative
- Must be a professional teacher not below the rank of Assistant Director I with years on the rank.
- Assistant Secretary (Assistant Regional Secretary) with not less than 5 years on the rank; or Assistant Secretary II (District Secretary) with not less than 7 years on the rank
- Must possess a first degree from a recognised university in a relevant subject area
- Should not be below 40 years or above 55 years of age at the time of appointment (31? August, 2022)
- Must possess a working knowledge in the basic computer applications in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
CONTINUE READING BELOW
A highly motivated individual with a high sense of responsibility, integrity, dependability, initiative, excellent interpersonal skills, tolerance, solidarity, unity, resilience, managerial and leadership skills.
Level of Responsibility
Responsible to the General Secretary through the Deputy General Secretary, Administration and Labour Relations.
Remuneration: As determined by the National Executive.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their application letters together with Curriculum Vitae with two (2) recent passport-size photographs, two letters of recommendations, photocopies of relevant certificate(s), photocopy of last payslip, birth certificate, SSNIT Statement and two (2) self-addressed envelopes should be forwarded to the address below:
The Managing Consultant
GIMPA Consultancy & Innovation Directorate
P.O.Box AH 50,
Closing Date: 17th May 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.