Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
To develop the Bank's VAF (Vehicle Aset Finance) strategy and manage the Bank's VAF (Vehicle Aset Finance) product range with a view to deliver sustainable revenue growth and maintain a highly competitive business
- Manage expenditure planning and variances within approved budget parameters
- Develop tactical plans to drive revenue growth
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with stakeholders that support thought leadership, innovative and integrated practice solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Deploys integrated risk management, governance, and compliance frameworks throughout areas of responsibility
- Develop tactical strategy and delivery plans in support of functional strategic objectives in partnership with leadership
- Provide subject matter expertise and thought leadership in area of expertise
- Identify, drive, and implement ideas, policies, procedures, standards, and frameworks to enhance sales and increase profit and manage future-fit practice
- Determine product and system gaps (due to system defects, inappropriate designs, etc.) to assess pricing projects and initiatives using cost/benefit analysis to ensure alignment to business objectives
- Manage pricing exceptions and development of new products with a focus on Innovations whilst tracking and optimisation of product sales across channels
- Develop, encourage, and nurture collaborative relationships across business areas and across the group
- Demonstrate leadership behaviour through personal involvement, commitment, and dedication in support of organisational values
- Manage team or teams in areas of responsibility in delivery against performance targets and achievement of wider human capital objectives
- Review Pricing Process and Profitability Growth to maintain quality and achieve optimal operational targets
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification - Relevant Degree in Finance or Actuarial
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Preferred Qualification - Relevant Post Graduate in Business Sciences, Economics or Engineering
- Experience - 5 to 8 years experience in a similar environment, which 2 to 3 years ideally at management level Experience in a strategic leadership or management
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.