Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Our platforms consist of our marketplace, which connects sellers with consumers, our logistics service, which enables the shipment and delivery of packages from sellers to consumers, and our payment service, which facilitates transactions among participants active on our platform in selected markets. Through our online platforms, consumers can access a wide range of physical and digital goods and services, fashion, electronics, beauty products and also hotel and flight bookings or restaurant delivery.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating a sustainable impact for Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, and new skills, and empowering a new generation.
The Head of Customer Service is responsible for leading a team of professionals in Ghana. The ideal candidate will love developing, coaching, and supporting individuals at all stages of their careers.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, s/he will drive the business execution of core customer service functionalities on the Jumia retail platform, including Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Customer Satisfaction, and Customer Relationship Management. The position is based in Accra.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Be the voice of the customer.
- Manage all the CS channels: Inbound, Outbound, Emails, Social Media platforms, ensuring compliance in areas of quality and efficiency.
- Evaluate and analyze systems, i.e. email and chat service to ensure they are being used to their maximum benefit.
- Report on productivity and react accordingly.
- Utilize Customer Service and web technologies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Solve complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards complaint management and issue resolution.
- Closely monitor the performance and delivery of set SLAs, and follow-up on daily operations
- Build a strong relationship with various internal stakeholders, take input, give feedback to, and ensure strong cooperation
- Additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution.
- Regularly report on the delivery of set SLA and suggestions on how to improve.
- Analyze data and statistics for the CS team within his/her jurisdiction.
A successful candidate will fulfill the following requirements:
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Minimum 5 years experience in online customer service or operations at a senior level
- Minimum Firs degree from a recognised tertiary institution
- Be proactive in identifying, resolving and communicating challenges
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Possess excellent follow-up capabilities, ability to prioritize and handle several projects simultaneously
- Excellent knowledge of statistical concepts and their application to operations along with expertise in the use of technical/statistical tools to drive quality and process improvement
- Strong interest in retail and technology
- Engaging entrepreneurial spirit blended with excellent analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal/team building skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and participate on multi-functional teams
- Detail-oriented, demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and be results and deadline-driven Microsoft Office & Google Suite proficiency
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African eCommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.