Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, learns the job for the Surface Data Logging (SDL) service line for the purpose of providing on-location geological and drilling data collection and reporting to the customer.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Learns the basics of drilling theory and is oriented into the understanding of mud logging techniques and job duties.
- Gathers drilled cuttings by depth intervals.
- Responsible for the transportation of these cuttings.
- Keep records of intervals transported.
- Keeps work area clean.
- Will attend training and perform on the job development activities related to learning the basics of mud-logging, data collection and reporting and gas system operations.
- Attends and completes induction courses as necessary.
- Completes training appointments as necessary to obtain safety, offshore, or other operations, or customer-specific certificates in order to be able to go to the designated rig site(s).
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM discipline of Geology.
- Ability to demonstrate technical aptitude.
- Must possess good communication skills, arithmetic, data entry and recording skills.
- Must have successfully passed company tests, or met task guideline requirements.
- This is an entry-level position in the SDL service line for employees who have little to no experience in petroleum, or related industries.
- This is a field position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.