Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kingdom Technologies is an IT services partner that uses the latest technologies to help businesses to digitize their operations. We specialize in both Software and Hardware.
The team consists of experienced software developers, hardware technicians, and project and product managers whose sole focus is to help our clients achieve their goals with technology.
Business is growing and we need the support of a Project Coordinator to join the team to ensure the solutions being developed meet client expectations. Refer to the requirements below and let us know if you are a good fit.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The Technical Project Coordinator reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Discuss potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Collaborate with the business development team on client presentations.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Participating in client meetings to ensure deep understanding and alignment of expectations
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- Working experience in lean or agile methodologies
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience working with company executives.
- Competency in project management tools.
- Dev-ops experience is an added advantage
- Experience with no-code tools
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.