Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Donewell Insurance LTD has a vacancy for the following position: Head of Claims & Recoveries
Assess and process claims by performing a factual and/or formal analysis per claim guaranteeing an efficient and technically flawless assessment of claims from clients in line with defined processes and guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of routine and complex administrative and technical work in accepting, coordinating and administering claims
- Responsible for the timely administration of claims reported. This includes investigations, evaluation and subsequent settlement oc claims within the guidelines set by the company and the regulator
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure proper file composition to support the payment of claims
- Prepare supporting files for all accidents, including photographs, police reports, damage estimates and subsequent financial and legal findings. Negotiate with companies for adjustment of losses
- Analyse links between individual claims and calculate exposure per event
- Follow up on potential recoveries
- Coordinate claim committee meetings
- Provide professional advice regarding claims settlements to the legal division and if necessary, to the Board Technical Committee
- Ensure quality management of claims through best practices
- Maintain the highest ethical standards while representing the company on claim settlements and case investigations
- Analyse trends in Claims management and advice the company on how to manage risks to reduce our exposure
- Identify training needs and develop technical and leadership skills of staff to respond to the department's needs
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum qualification of the first degree in any of the social sciences, finance or business administration
- A professional qualification in insurance preferably, ACII
- Plus a minimum of 12 years of experience in the insurance industry, 5 of which should be at the management level
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Specifications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to compose accurate, timely and professional correspondences to all parties associated with cases and claims relating to the company
- Ability to respond to call out situations after hours, on weekends, and on holidays
- Good knowledge of insurance law and other relevant laws
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to deal with conflicts
Salary and Benefits
We pay competitive salaries
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward their applications to reach the following address:
Closing Date: 13th May, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.