Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Last Mile Health (LMH), we are all teachers and learners. Do you have experience project managing educational opportunities both on a global scale and on smaller national scales to advance leadership development? If so, you may be our next Manager, Education on the Health Systems Strengthening team!
Reporting to the Director of Education, the Manager will play an essential role in implementing new initiatives in live and online learning, as well as technology projects that support all key country and global education work. The Manager, of Education will be responsible for managing the implementation of projects from discovery through delivery.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
They will support the education initiatives, track progress, and send alerts when necessary. This will include the development of project plans, scheduling, and budget tracking as well as acting as the central point of contact for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a collaborative, detail-oriented professional with project management experience within the education field.
This position is open to candidates located in Ghana or on the Eastern seaboard of the United States (i.e. located in Eastern Time). Candidates must be authorized to work in one of the countries listed above.
What You'll Do
- Project manage high-quality, culturally-relevant education for both global and country-specific projects
- Own the project planning, communication, and knowledge management for the education team.
- Work with country teams to ensure that all needed course materials are created, tracked, and reviewed within timelines and scope
- Prepare materials for and participate in all collaborative project meetings, including regular status updates, and strategy meetings.
- Act as a quality assurance layer by reviewing content before it goes live to ensure that it is error-free and working properly.
- Be a thought partner to the Director, of Education as processes and protocols are defined, and adapted
CONTINUE READING BELOW
What You'll Bring
- Several years of professional experience in public health, curriculum development, and/or digital education, as a project manager
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on schedule and on budget
- Validated understanding of the principles of project management methodologies and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ease with project management processes and tools ( including Trello)
- A balanced understanding of Microsoft Office Suite, and the Google suite along with an eagerness to learn new IT concepts and analytic techniques within challenging real-world conditions
You'll Impress Us If
- You have the technical aptitude to understand, explain, and develop business and functional requirements documentation.
- You have past experience with Quality Assurance principles and strategies
- You have a keen eye for the details to ensure error-free education project launches
CONTINUE READING BELOW
At Last Mile Health, we strive to reward our employees equitably and transparently. This means that we pay our employees based on a clear and consistent methodology and without regard to their identity or personal relationships. We have made this model fully transparent so that everyone has access to all information related to compensation. We hope this helps you better understand Last Mile Health’s values and commitments to our employees. We look forward to answering any questions you may have during the hiring process.
Before applying for this role, please take a moment to learn more about our approach to compensation and how compensation works in each of the countries where we operate. Please find the link to our compensation model and benefits overview below:
Compensation for this position:
The Band for this position: Band 3
For the United States, the range is $63,000 - $71,000, dependent upon experience doing an equivalent role.
For Ghana, the range is $20,938- $34,897 dependent upon experience doing an equivalent role.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.