Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
VisionFund Ghana is a subsidiary of VisionFund International, the parent company of a network of 28 microfinance institutions operating in Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe. VisionFund International is a wholly-owned subsidiary of World Vision International, a Christian relief, development and advocacy organization.
Working together, we provide the foundation for local economies to flourish in healthy and safe communities.
This position requires that the individual should be familiar with the MFI’s major policies, procedures and processes, and should have a good understanding of internal controls and related risks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Gather, prepare, and analyse data during the pre-audit phase
- Participate in designing effective tests controls
- Conduct audit sampling under the guidance of IAM
- Act as team leader when appointed to this position by head of internal Audit Department
- Draft detailed draft reports with observations, findings, impact and recommendations
- Participate in cross-referencing of audit reports and their supporting documentation
- Develop the ability to differentiate between audit issues and specific issues that do not require full audit in order to identify a particular concern
- Obtain comments on draft audit reports from management, including target dates for agreed actions
- Incorporate management responses into the final audit report
- Participate in the follow-up agreed actions
- Draft new internal forms and work papers
- Draft new audit programs, checklists and questionnaires
- Diligently performs any other duties assigned to him/her by the Internal Audit Manager.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA, B.Sc., B.Com, in any discipline including but not limited to Economics, Sociology, Accounting, Business Studies, Statistics, Management etc.
- Persons with at least Part ICA Part II and above, or CIA Part II, CISA, CIMA, ACCA part qualifications can also apply for this position
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have at least 3 years of working experienced preferably in an audit
- Systematically and logically analyze information
- Good knowledge of all statutes and regulations affecting the financial industry in Ghana
- Excellent in spoken and written English
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, ambitious, committed to learning and hardworking, enthusiastic, team player.
- Must be a practising Christian
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.