Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Traceability Coordinator role is embedded in our Sourcing team with traceability becoming an important subject to be able to reinsure clients on the fact of having volume risks and reputational risks are controlled and mitigated. This role will lead to the development, implementation and continuous improvement of the traceability system.
The Traceability Coordinator would report to the Head of Sourcing and would be based in Kumasi.
- Manage a team of field agents responsible for coordinating Farmer's registration, mapping & census activities within the country as well as work closely with Sourcing and Sustainability teams in relation to farmers delivering to Districts and records uploaded in our global platform.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the Katchile Traceability module implementation in bringing traceability granularity from the coop level to individual farmers’ deliveries, digitalising cocoa traceability flows, being accessible on a real-time base and ensuring standardization, quality, and suitability.
- Ensure strong partnership with the Monitoring & Evaluation team to ensure Katchilé traceability solution provides the required relevant reporting and dashboards for internal & external use.
- Responsible for training team members as well as the Sectors & District leaders on the Traceability procedures & tools. Must be open to new technologies and drive the piloting and development of new technological solutions that keep BC on the innovation hedge.
- Serve as the focal point & technical support for external partners regarding Ghana traceability matters and was responsible for department’s budget.
- Responsible for creating Standard and Operation Procedures for the department.
- Responsible for Batch Traceability & Yield control processes implementation, aiming at reducing the Cocoa infiltration risks and strengthening the robustness of the system.
- BSc Agric with Information Technology with 5 years working experience. Masters degree is an added advantage
- Experienced in using and reporting from SAP and other databases, experience in database design a plus
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prior-Experience in sourcing activities or other tropical commodities is needed (in cocoa is a plus).
- Experience in the Agri. Development/Traceability/ Sustainability sector.
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel/ Agile environments/ GIS and other analytical tools (Python, R)
- Strong analytical and critical skills to ensure excellence in data and consistency in KPI reporting
- Ability to explain complex reporting processes to end-users with strong coaching and training skills
- Project management experience with smallholder agricultural empowerment programs
- Experience with designing or working in sustainable KPI frameworks
- Independent, quick learner with strong listening and analytical skills
At Barry Callebaut, we are committed to Diversity & Inclusion. United by our strong values, we thrive on the diversity of who we are, where we come from, what we’ve experienced and how we think. We are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment where people can truly be themselves, grow to their full potential and feel they belong. #oneBC – Diverse People, Sustainable Growth.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.