Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drives us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Manage the Acquisition of all sites within the RAN Rollout Program within guidelines, budget and agreed on Network Rollout strategy for VFGH, plan and manage the end-to-end delivery of RAN projects/programs including Upgrades.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Project Management; End to end ownership of the Programme of Work for the Nationwide Deployment of 2G cell sites within Budget, agreed on guidelines for responsible network deployment and to deadlines.
- Strategic and relevant stakeholders Management; to meet business needs and strategic direction.
- Process Improvement; to deliver task with speed, simplicity and trust
- Performance Management via governance, KPI, SLA & OLA within the Acquisition and RAN Rollout Program,
- Financial/Cost Management; manage project financial planning and budget tracking to ensure all projects are delivered within approved budget
- Network Access Technology
- Monitor and Diagnose
- Implementation and Integration
- Architecture and Design
- Partner and Supplier Management
- Project and Programme Management
- Testing and Evaluation
- Network Optimisation
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Professional / Technical Skills
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Building Technology, or related field. Project Management qualification is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Local regulatory and International Standards in Telecommunications.
- Excellent record in delivery of projects within a telecommunications environment- 5 yrs.
- Ability to manage end-to-end new site build, collocation, civil works, radio, and transmission installations
- Experienced in managing change, risks and mitigating them – 4 years.
- Full understanding of ICNIRP and construction and health and safety requirements.
- Excellent I.T. and database skills. (MS Office, MS Project etc.) would be advantageous.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.