Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra : HR Service Center Data Management Representative - Newmont Mining CorporationHuman Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
Our Africa operations employ approximately 5,900 employees and contractors, with the majority working at the Ahafo Mine. We offer an unparalleled blend of opportunity and career satisfaction with all the benefits you would expect from a global company. This, combined with our growth opportunities, makes Newmont a great company to work for.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Our Akyem and Ahafo mines have made significant sustainable community development investments in our host communities. These include establishing Development Funds at our Akyem and Ahafo operational areas with each mine contributing US$1 per ounce of gold sold and 1% of net pre-tax annual profit into its community development fund.
The only gold company listed in the S&P 500 index, Newmont in 2007 became the first gold company selected to be part of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. Newmont’s industry-leading performance is reflected through our Africa operations’ high standards in environmental management, health and safety for our workforce and creating value and opportunity for our employees, host communities and Newmont’s shareholders.
About This Role:
- To inform Human Resource/payroll data by confirming data integrity, testing of system changes, system upgrades and other technical projects as assigned to guarantee correct data within the company. This role will manage data of over 5000 third party workers including those to be hired for ongoing projects.
In This Role You Will:
Third-Party Worker Data Management
- Complete all approved third-party worker onboarding tickets within a specified SLA
- Monitor and complete third-party updates such as manager, department and location changes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Compile a list of third-party workers to be terminated through a mass program every month
- Prepare a variety of reports for team leaders and managers on third party workers
- Perform special projects as directed by the manager.
Support Absence/Timesheet Management
- Ensure data integrity of employee absences (sick, annual, bereavement, paternity, maternity leaves etc.) prior to payroll.
- Provide employee absence reports as needed.
- Support entry of timesheet data for payroll processing.
- Ensure resolution as quickly as possible, particularly in the instance of lost wages.
- Participate in the successful functional implementation of, and updates to, a variety of HR technologies including but not limited to SAP systems.
- Recommend and evaluate improvements to company processes.
- Contribute to the successful implementation of system enabled processes.
- Highlight/Identify gaps in existing functionality and solve complex problems in HR Business applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of software applications, HR issues and processes so that information is efficiently and easily gathered with a high degree of accuracy with emphasis on continuous improvement.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- A minimum of Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical field.
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years’ working experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (Systems Applications and Products, Success Factors, Kronos).
- Experience in business or operations process, analysis, design and business case development.
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM)/Employee Central or other HR ERP experience
- HR Data Management Experience
- Advance analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Advance computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Visio.
- Identify and understand business needs.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.