Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We are looking for a talented FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN to join our team specializing in SERVICE for our DISTRIBUTION BUSINESS SEGMENT in BIRIM NORTH, GHANA.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Ensure adherence to all relevant Health Safety & Environmental policies, procedures and legislation and reports any issues / incidents to site management and to their supervisor.
- Applies the use of specialized tools and follows documented procedures and policies to diagnose and complete less complex repairs, including identifying and preparing required parts and tools.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Engages customers in a courteous and professional manner. Anticipates and ensures prompt and efficient attention to customer needs.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as per documented schedules and standards on engine/power generating set and related components in the field.
- Escalates unresolved issues to more experienced Field Service Technicians and/or Supervisor.
- Completes required documentation, such as service worksheets, timesheets, warranty claims, quality documents via handwritten forms or business system input screens.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Apprentice Trained Engine Technician (preferred)
- Vocational engineering (NVTI/MVTI) level II & III certification/engineering diploma/engineering degree from relevant technical institution/university.
- Basic level field service work and customer experience with a valid local driving license.
- Intermediate level knowledge of and/or experience with engine/generator products
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Primary Location Ghana-Eastern-Birim North-Ghana, New Abirem, DBU – Akyem Project
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.