Jobs In Eastern Region 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Job Title: Architect (Focus on Finishing works)
Job Location: Kwahu, Eastern Region
Employment Type: Fixed Term (12 months contract)
Report to: Project Director
The Architect will be responsible for the finishing stage of all projects, supervise finishing sub-contractors on-site, and ensure that each project is delivered to the required quality standards and within agreed timelines.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Mobilize artisans for finishing works such as tiling, painting, plasterboard installation, and all MEP works.
- Analyse, implement, and monitor the quality in every aspect of finishing works as per drawings which include mechanical, electrical, and plumbing works.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Oversee various internal and external finishing works at the project site.
- Supervise all Finishing installations & finishing works at the Hotel i.e. plastering, ceiling works, fixing of sinks, tiles, paintings, and ensure the works are done to the highest international standards.
- Ensure final output is in line with the finishing plan.
- Design and visualize interior spaces using any appropriate Architectural software.
- Ensure daily site supervision to check on project status and report on the project.
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have a proven track record in delivering projects to the highest standards of quality.
- Understand construction drawings and designs.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have a good eye for detail.
- Must be proficient in Architecture, Interior Designing, and Finishing works.
- Must be able to work with less supervision and be emotionally strong.
- Excellent team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- 3+ years post qualification experience
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Engineering, Construction, Architecture, or any related field.
How To Apply
Qualified Applicants should email their CV, Application Letter, and educational certificates to:
Application Deadline: 27th May 2022.
NB: Kindly indicate the position in the subject line of your mail and Cover Letter
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.