Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana AIDS Commission has a vacancy for the under-listed position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration: Transport Manager
To provide technical and operational support for the efficient and effective performance of the transport management functions of the commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collate data for the formulation of transport policies
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Implement guidelines, procedures and safety standards on transport management.
- Supervise the implementation of the programmes and activities of the unit
- Supervise the management of incidents involving official vehicles of the Commission
- Facilitate training programmes for staff within the transport unit.
- Supervise the registration and insurance of new vehicles,
- Supervise the renewal of insurance, roadworthiness and other vaid documentation of the commission’s fleet
- Provide inputs for the preparation of guidelines on the maintenance, utilisation and disposal of feet of the commission.
- Provide input for the development and update of transport Management Information Systems.
- Develop and update Vehicle Register.
- Collate data for the preparation of budget and work plan for the Unit.
- Collate data for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports.
- Supervise and appraise the performance of immediate subordinate
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Transport & Logistics, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field or its equivalent professional qualification from an accredited institution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be a member of a relevant professional body
- Must have a valid driver's license
- A minimum of one (1) year post-bachelor's relevant work experience in a reputable organisation
- Must pass an interview conducted by the Commission in collaboration with the Public Services Commission
How To Apply
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
Ghana AIDS Commission
4th Floor, Liberation Tower
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Closing Date: 20th May 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.