Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Ghana AIDS Commission has a vacancy for the under-listed position and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration: Technical Coordinator (2)
Objective of Position
- To perform activities involved in the planning and coordination of the technical services of the Commission under the direction and supervision of the Director of Technical Services and in partnership with the Regional AIDS Committee
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate National HIV response with respect to decentralised activities at the Regional level.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Assist in the planning and supervision of sub-project processes relating to HIV & AIDS
- Undertake activities relating to the provision of technical services to people infected and affected by HIV and AIDS.
- Coordinate regional activities in the promotion of behaviour change and dissemination of information via IEC/BCC materials.
- Document Technical Assistance and Technical Support need at the regional and district levels.
- Coordinate capacity building and training for key implementers (MMDAs, private sector, civil society, traditional structures and community leaders etc.) at the decentralised level
- Organise coordination meetings involving key actors at the regional level and facilitate same at the district level in partnership with the District AIDS Committees
- Lead district and regional level planning, including operational planning in line with the National HIV and AIDS Strategic Plan
- Track all releases of the District Common Fund for HIV activities and report to the Region for action.
- Facilitate resource mobilisation at the regional and district levels for the local HIV response from the private sector, individuals and donor partners.
- Support all regional and district level surveillance, operational research and surveys to generate strategic information both from the general population and most at-risk populations as well as dissemination of strategic information
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly technical reports from the region and its designated districts.
- Assist in the preparation of the HIV Country Response information Systems on a quarterly basis by all implementing partners.
- Undertake any other activities as directed by the Director of Technical Services
Qualification Required & Experience
- Must have an advanced degree in Social or Medical Sciences (MSc, MPH, etc) with requisite experience or knowledge of the epidemiology of HIV/AIDS, its prevention, treatment, clinical and/or community level management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must have experience in Project Management.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years post-qualification working experience in the Public, Private or NGO sector.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.