Jobs In Accra 2022
A Must Read Article: 10 checks to identify fraudulent or scam job offers
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Bloomberg News is looking for a freelance stringer to cover West African politics, cocoa and other commodities in the region, based in Abidjan. We're looking for someone who thrives on breaking news and who has a strong network of existing sources or an ability to develop a network quickly. Strong writing skills are essential, as is knowledge of French and English. Editing is a plus.
You're keen to chase stories and provide context that makes your reporting stand out. You're a team player eager to collaborate with other reporters and editors to break news on cocoa and key drivers of the Ivorian economy, alongside some of its neighbours. You're interested in politics and how it impacts the business landscape.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
From breaking news on commodity supply chain challenges to delivering scoops about debt sales, the beat promises variety and the opportunity to deliver some of West Africa's most-read business stories and contribute to Bloomberg's broader coverage.
You'll need to have:
- Experience working in communications, commodities research or journalism
- The ability to develop sources and produce memorable journalism
- A good general understanding of the cocoa landscape in the Ivory Coast
- A keen interest in West Africa and the capacity to move easily across different subjects
CONTINUE READING BELOW
If this sounds like you:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.« Go back to the jobs list
RELATED JOBS >> CLICK A JOB BELOW TO VIEW & APPLY
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.