Administrative/Secretarial Jobs In Accra : Administrative Assistant - International Fertilizer Development CenterAdministrative/Secretarial Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
International Fertilizer Development Center is searching for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Administrative Assistant.
Under the technical supervision of the National Admin & Finance Officer, the Administrative Assistant will:
- Handle travel-related arrangements for IFDC Ghana (visas)
- Coordination of procurements by sourcing for price quotations, assisting in bid openings/evaluations, and preparation of required documentation for procurement processes
- Assist in maintaining an up-to-date asset/ inventory register and maintain a record of asset/inventory movements
- Performs physical count of inventory, monitors inventory levels reconcile physical inventories with the actual stock count, and ensure all assets are tagged.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Follow up with suppliers to schedule deliveries, resolve any problems on outstanding and overdue delivery of orders, and review supplier invoices and expense claims against procurement-related services before forwarding them for payment processing
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system for all administrative, procurement, inventory of assets and supplies
- Liaison between IFDC and Foreign Affairs Ministry
- Arrange for residence permits for non-Ghanaian staff and their dependents
- Liaise with Ghana Immigration Service for the application and issuing of Work and Residence Permit for all foreigners in Ghana and the NWAFD offices
- Manage administrative tasks such as printing, copying, scanning support, etc.
- Prepare and process various administrative forms such as business cards, expense reimbursement, travel requests.
- Ensure that timesheets are submitted by staff on time.
- Assist in hotel reservation and conferencing
- Ensure the pick-up and drop-off of staff and visitors at assigned designated places.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary and requested by the supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-6 years of administrative support experience
- Demonstrated commitment to providing quality administrative support to both management and staff.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to learn and improve quickly.
- Solutions-oriented team player.
- A strong command of writing/editing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in multicultural, multilingual environments.
- Working knowledge of French will be an advantage.
Before you look at how to apply for the job, take a look at the recommended career resources and guides we have for you below. It is always good to prepare yourself for your dream job. Carefully read the articles and proceed to apply.
How To Apply
This Job Listing Has Expired
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.