Jobs In Ghana 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We, SPIE Oil & Gas Services are currently looking to further strengthen our skills in this field by integrating talents capable of blending into our teams and thus participating in our growth in Sub-Saharan Africa. Do you recognize yourself in this portrait? We would be delighted to consider your application.
In this context, we are looking for competent and passionate professionals for the position of Contract Site Representative M/F. This position is located onshore in Ghana (4×4 rotation schedule).
- Ensures HSE policy fulfilment during his activities
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Is responsible to ensures compliance with HSE (occupational and process) Legislation, Company Standards and Procedures
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Contributes to achieving and improving HSE targets
- Performs the updating of technical documentation
- Gives his contribution in Hazard Analyses, incident investigations, Root Cause Failure Analyses, process incidents advising his hierarchy about HSE issues and proposing corrective solutions;
- Ensures record keeping and reporting of action items from Process Hazard Analyses, Incident Investigations, Root Cause
- Failure Analyses, Process Incidents audits and other activities as required
- Operates in conformity with mechanical codes, standards, regulations and industry best practices (ASME, API,ANSI, and OSHA)
- Participates in key procedure audits in proactive manner;
Working closely with the site maintenance superintendent, he :
- Advises superintendent on monthly and annual planning,
- Distributes the daily activity to the supervisors as prepared by the planning team,
- Coordinates the maintenance operations,
- Checks and validates technical reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Prepares maintenance reports,
- Informs the persons concerned, by appropriate reporting, on the progress of maintenance operations and, if necessary, of difficulties encountered.
- Takes part in different daily, weekly and site co-ordination meetings,
- Ensures the appropriateness of the operating and maintenance procedures and tools employed by his crews and, if necessary, suggests improvements to COMPANY’s maintenance superintendent
- Ensures co-ordination between maintenance operations and Preparation teamsKeeps an up-to-date list of work that cannot be performed except during inspections of machines or shutdowns
- Promotes and proposes modifications and improvements.
- Suggests corrective measures to COMPANY if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable.
- Maintains a permanent anticipation on the potential problems that could occur in the production plant, in close relationship with other sections, in order to prevent non-productive or non efficient operations.
- Responsible for his teams on site, he particularly:
- Ensures the correct behaviour of his teams in accordance with the general safety regulations of the subsidiary and, if need be, takes the necessary corrective measures
- With the assistance of CONTRACTOR base support, he organises the rotation schedules of his teams (administrative and logistical requirements, crew changes, etc.)
- Identifies the training needs of his teams and makes training requests as appropriate. Constantly checks the validity of individual certifications required by the PERSONNEL of the CONTRACTOR
- Manages the Nationalisation plan and proposes all necessary adjustments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Chartered Engineer (A-levels + 5 years’ study) or Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent.
- 10 years’ experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations.
- Knowledge of the principles related to the process and equipment of oil and gas treatment installations.
- Ability to direct/lead large multinational teams.
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others.
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility and a talent for management.
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must show common sense and be able to anticipate and analyse.
- Natural, flexible authority is essential.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.