Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Savana Signatures is a Ghana-based For-Impact ICT4D NGO with a focus on Quality Education, Sexual Reproductive Health & Rights, and Skills Development.
The Information, Communication Technology (ICT) Advisor will be seconded to the ASBC Project and will be fully embedded and located at the HPD headquarters at Korle-Bu as part of the ASBC Team. The ICT Advisor will;
- Provide full-time technical support and leadership to lead the integration of ICTs within the ASBC project
- Provide capacity-building support to the Health Promotion Division of the Ghana Health Service in the area ICT usage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provide Strategic Technical Advice to the ASBC Team on the integration of ICTs into the ASBC Project
- Provide continuous guidance to the ASBC Team on options for engagement with Savana Signature’s ICT and other ICT providers and outlets that could leverage resources, support and engagement in health areas covered by the ASBC project.
- Identify and arrange ICT trainings required by staff of the HPD to enable them leverage on available technologies to successfully implement the ASBC Project
- Track and report on the progress of ICT related activities being implemented within the ASBC Project and advise the ASBC leadership on how to optimize usage
- Provide guidance to the ASBC Team around critical issues related to the sustainability of ICT systems being used in the ASBC project for continuous operations post the ASBC project.
- Based on lessons learned, provide guidance on how ICT support systems can be designed and implemented within the HPD.
- Undertake other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Project Deputy Chief of Party
Required Skills or Experience
- A post-graduate degree in Information Communication Technology or a related field of study
- At least 6 years of practical experience, preferably in the health sector and working with a large range of sector stakeholders
- A sound understanding of Ghana's health sector especially in using ICTs for Health Promotion
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Demonstrate relevant experience in similar assignments in Ghana, preferably in northern Ghana
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent English writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a team
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.