Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
We’re currently looking for an Assistant Management Accountant on a full-time basis. this position sits within the regional finance team, based out of our office in Accra, Ghana.
The Assistant Management Accountant plays a key role in the financial organization of the National office within the Ghana office – The role will require working closely with the Market Head and the respective, Business Services and Compliance Managers (BSCM), as well as colleagues from other departments.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
The role holder would be responsible for the in-markets finance and human resources responsibilities within the cluster markets. This would involve the maintenance of the all the relevant finance processes within the markets, maintaining the internal control environment, maintaining the general ledger of the market, delivering a complete and accurate set of financial information, maintaining an efficient internal control environment, budgeting and forecasting in addition to serving as the in-house human resource support
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller- Africa, on a day to day basis you would behave the following accountabilities
- Budget Management
- Finance Processing/ GL Maintenance
- Audit Management
- Financial Reporting
- Business Partnering
- Tax Management and Compliance
- Human Relations Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A part qualified Accountant or affiliate of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants would be an added advantage
- 2 – 4 years’ Practical experience with an accounting package, ideally QuickBooks or Sage
- At least two years solid experience with an international organization and a good track record in the area of business support
- Excellent knowledge of computer applications
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of IT applications and financial management process
- Experience of month-end close including reconciliations
- Experience in budgetary control and variance analysis
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.