Jobs In Kintampo 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Kintampo Rural Bank Limited is seeking to employ qualified professionals/persons to fill the following position of Agency Account Officers/Clerks
The Agency Clerk shall support daily banking activities both through direct customer interaction and behind the scenes tasks like data entry
Additionally, he/she shall maintain important customer and financial records to ensure that the Agency remains efficient and follows reporting and financial management laws and guidelines
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Agency Head in coordinating the operational activities of the Agency
- Data capturing of daily transactions into the T24 system
- Account opening for prospective customers
- Responsible for the timely and proper update of General Ledger, books of accounts and various control registers of the Agency
- Assist the Agency Manager in the preparation of Returns and Management reports of the Agency
- Ensure the proper daily calling-over of all transactions of the Agency
- Responsible for customer enquiries and handling of customer complaints
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Agency Manager
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND in Banking, Finance, Accounting or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in branch/agency operations and customer service
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Must be knowledgeable in T24 core banking applications.
- Must demonstrate a sound understanding of accounting and banking principles, processes and controls
- Able to work independently under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS excel
Location: Kintampo – Bono East Region
How To Apply
Applications must be supported by detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, names and addresses of (2) referees and contact telephone/e-mail addresses and sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kintampo Rural Bank Limited
Kintampo – Bono East Region
Closing Date: 26th April 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.