Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Fan Milk PLC is looking for an experienced professional join the business as a Site Automation & Electrical Manager. In this role, you will report directly to the Engineering Manager where you will plan, direct, and coordinate activities of all electrical and automation operations on-site and maintenance related to packaging and process systems. You will also be responsible for tooling, and facilitating efficient manufacturing operations across the organization.
The position is a permanent position based in Accra.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collaborates with engineering manager and other leadership to set and assess priorities across teams.
- Assesses cost-effectiveness and feasibility of production processes; makes and implements recommendations to reduce costs and improve efficiency on electricity, air and fuel utilisation.
- Supervises tooling operations, ensuring all work is performed accurately and according to quality and safety standards.
- Provides guidance and oversight in the development and execution of plant renovations and expansions, coordinates outside contractors and vendors.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor and/or other appropriate leadership with programs, activities, and responsibilities of the maintenance department.
- Creates production, quality validation, and evaluation requirements and tests and troubleshoots electrical and automation problems
- Champions energy productivity projects in the department
- Collaborates with utility manager to ensure efficiency in fuel and electricity usage in the factory
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics engineering, or equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required.
- At least five years of experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work for long hours when needed.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.