Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
Quick Credit & Investment Micro-Credit, a reputable company in Ghana with a network across the country has vacancies for the position below:
Job Title: Call Centre Executive (CCE)
Line Manager: Call Centre Manager (CCM)
Responsible as the first point of contact and shall respond to enquiries regarding products and services, probe into complaints, log significant customer service problems and provide general information about the company to prospective and existing clients.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Pick calls initiated by existing or prospective clients who call to either to make enquires about products and services, make complaints, or register for a loan.
- Effectively probe into the call of clients to establish whether the client’s issue is an enquiry, request or complaint and appropriately offer professional advice based on Call Centre Response procedures.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to callers, explain products and services to clients and ensure that client(s) feel supported and valued.
- Exercise active listening into calls and allay the concerns or frustrations of irate clients.
- Understand the use of the Customer Relationship Management aspect of the Banking (Proviso) software to be able to identify challenges and possible solutions that may arise whilst use it.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed the Call Center metrics (targets) while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Take up a Supervisory role periodically and coordinate the activities of other CCEs for the week. Additionally, he/she is tasked to write a comprehensive report on the activities and observations of the week.
- Accurately report all vital issues, including complaints and requests that may arise during the day to the Supervisor on duty for onward processing.
- Partake in training and other opportunities for learning on products and services, usage of systems/tools and the company.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including; regularly checking and responding to messages posted on the various official channels of communication.
- Based on the performance of the employee, he/she could be assigned to train new hires on the job.
- Attention to detail
- Customer-centric (Patience, Courteous, Communicator, desire to exceed customer’s expectation)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Good listening ability
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management with good experience in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Computer Literacy
- Must be fluent in any of these local languages: Nzema, Dagbani, Gonja, Hausa, in addition to English Language
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of HND/Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant field of study in a recognized Educational institution
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience in a relevant role
- Must be resident in Accra.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letters and Curriculum vitae (CV) to
Closing Date: 30 April, 2022
NB: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.