Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Driver Vehicle and Licensing Authority (DVLA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Director, Finance.
To provide leadership and technical direction for the performance of the Authority’s finance functions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures the preparation of periodic financial reports of the Authority.
- Lead in the sourcing of funding to improve the revenue base of DVLA
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Advise on revenue mobilization and management
- Coordinate the provision of material and financial resources to support the activities of the Authority
- Ensure the collation and production of the annual budget of the Authority
- Monitor and control the flow of cash receipts and disbursements to meet the business and investment needs of the Authority
- Advise management on prudent financial practices
- Oversee the administration and supervision of work in the Department
- Ensure the implementation of programs, plans, and activities of the Department
- Establish and review standards and guidelines for the financial activities of the Authority
- Supervise the compilation of annual and other periodic reports for the Department
- Appraise the performance of the subordinate staff of the Department.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Finance, Accounting, Commerce Option) or other related disciplines from a recognized tertiary institution
- A Chartered Accountant of ICA GH, ACCA, or any relevant and recognized professional accounting body
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organization
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of financial, procurement and auditing, and labour regulations
- Organizational Development and Change Management.
- Conversant with relevant Accounting Finance systems
- Computing and Financial Resource Management.
- Negotiating, Diplomacy, Lobbying, and sourcing of funds
- Strong knowledge of Public Administration and Public Policy Analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, report writing, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of project and programs management
- High integrity and ethics.
- Knowledge of Public Financial Management laws and regulations
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV by email to the address provided below:
Manager, Resourcing, Learning & Development
DVLA – Head Office
1Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Closing Date: 14 April, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.