Human Resource Management Jobs In Accra : Director, Human Resources - Driver Vehicle and Licensing Authority (DVLA)Human Resource Management Jobs In Ghana 2022
Jobs In Accra 2022
Job Alerts: Click here to join us on Telegram
1. Patiently scroll down and read the job description below.
2. Scroll down and find how to apply or mode of application for this job after the job description.
3. Carefully follow the instructions on how to apply.
4. Always apply for a job by attaching CV with a Cover Letter / Application Letter.
The Driver Vehicle and Licensing Authority (DVLA) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Director, Human Resources.
To provide leadership and technical direction for effective and efficient management of human resources for the achievement of the mandate of the Authority
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide inputs for the development of human resource policies, procedures, and Strong knowledge in Public Service, regulations, guidelines, and procedures on strategies for the achievement of the mandate of the Authority
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Human Resource Management Strong ethical leadership skills information Systems for the Authority
- Oversee the implementation of human resource functions including recruitment, compensation, postings discipline, welfare, career development, and succession planning of the Authority
- Oversee the effective and efficient implementation of the performance management policy of the Authority
- Coordinate capacity building initiatives, including the conduct of training, needs assessment and implementation in the Authority and for service providers
- Recommend and coordinate organizational restructuring and management reviews.
- Ensure the promotion of industrial harmony within the Authority
- Ensure the management of welfare issues of staff as required by the conditions of service
- Ensure the compilation of annual and other periodic reports for the Department.
- Appraise the performance of the subordinate staff of the Department.
- Ensure the compilation of inputs of the Department for the preparation of the annual budget of the Authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Human Resource Option or other related disciplines from accredited tertiary institutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- A minimum of ten (10) years post qualification relevant work experience, five (5) years of which must be in a senior management position in a reputable organization
- Professional Certificate in Human Resource (SHRM CIPD. CIHRMP etc)
Skills and Competencies
- Strong knowledge of employment laws & regulations
- Strong knowledge of Public Service, regulations, guidelines, and procedures on human resource management.
- Strong ethical leadership skills
- Strong change management and organizational development skills
- Strategic planning, research, and analytical skills
- Lobbying negotiation and conflict resolution skills
How To Apply
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and CV by email to the address provided below:
Manager, Resourcing, Learning & Development
DVLA – Head Office
1Jawaharlal Nehru Road
Closing Date: 14 April, 2022
- Do not pay any fee to any Recruiter.
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- The Recruiter reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.